Our client provides social proof messaging services intended to make online shopping as informative as buying in-store. Think pop-ups on product-listing and product-detail pages showing action-driving messages around: trending products, review data, cross-sell info, promotions, low stock alerts etc. The company’s platform increases conversion rates with in-built a/b testing functionality and offers total control and customization of messages for each experience, optimizing in real-time. Clients include Coach, Nautica, Charles Tyrwhitt, House Of Fraser, Rockport, and Ugg.
About the Role:
As part of our client’s US expansion, they need the best sales professionals to help them break into US Retailers – in particular those with a GMV of $100m plus
- Successfully manage a sales cycle that includes outbound lead generation, customer engagement, business case development and contract negotiation
- Strategize and execute lead generation activities along with the Sales Development and Marketing Teams to ensure every company knows about our client’s solution
- Partner closely with the Solutions Consulting team to gain a deep understanding of our client’s customers’ pain points and showcase the company’s solution to address their priority pain points, making the biggest possible impact on their business
- Deliver engaging product demonstrations, delight our client’s customers with industry & market knowledge and run effective business meetings aligned with the the company’s value proposition
- Develop territory & account plans and execute on them.
- A minimum 3 years of end-to-end sales experience with a focus on closing new business in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Experience with SaaS based retail platforms that focus on conversion of clients – AB Testing, Personalization, Email, SMS, Reviews, CJO, Retail focused CSX.
- Knowledge of selling to GM and CMO chain of IR1000 retailers.
- Experience dealing with complex deal cycles with multiple decision makers
- Prior consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com