Our client is defining the Knowledge-as-a-Service category to help organizations generate new levels of business value from their existing assets. Their natural language processing (NLP) platform transforms unstructured data into experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed. Connecting into their systems of record, our client’s platform rapidly fuses complex, unstructured content into a fully connected Knowledge Operating System, tripling the accuracy and power of applications such as AI assistants, chatbots, collaboration tools, and enterprise search. Their company is creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology and was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every other AI product on the market.
About the Role:
- Reporting to VP of Solutions, Deployment, and Security to ensure the technical qualifications of every prospect and client use case have been vetted and approved by our client’s Solutions organization to help prove and manage trials and deployment. You will be expected to work with the leaders and individuals of the Solutions Engineering teams to ensure quarterly OKR, and metrics that define success, and work with Ops to provide reporting to be reviewed weekly with the President to ensure execution and success.
- Responsible for pre-sales best practices and growing a team of individual contributors.
- Build and manage domain-specific, impressive demonstrations that effectively drive interest in new clients as well as in existing ones to broaden their usage of our client’s product.
- Obtain technical proficiency in the product within the first 30 days focusing on mastery of the ideal customer profile, technical qualifications, and expectations of a properly prepared opportunity for solution management.
- As a pre-sales leader, partners closely with Sales and Solutions Engineering leaders to drive operational improvements and the attainment of revenue goals.
- Optimize our client’s engagement model, using primary SEs for account ownership and escalation of resources.
- Create and Develop principles and practices with team members, which include initial presentation methods, proof of concept framework, value assessment for potential clients and prospects.
- Interact with customers and prospects to clearly define success criteria, best practices and implementation strategies for an enterprise business problem in knowledge management, chatbot integration and intelligent document processing.
- Synthesize our client’s client specific sales strategy and strategic client prioritization.
- Define, document and own business and technical processes that are impacted by our client’s product(s).
- Assist and lead the ROI and case studies, inclusive of use cases, activity flow diagrams, and architecture for client current and future state.
- Build and evaluate business cases to prospective clients in order to support product investment decisions.
- Collaborate with engineering, data science, and other support teams such as user experience, QA, and documentation to create exceptional solutions.
- Work together with marketing, sales, professional services, and support to promote the delivery of product features through training initiatives, documentation efforts, and customer/analyst demonstrations.
- Minimum 5-7 years of pre-sales management experience along with individual contributions creating demonstrations, presenting, and effectively working opportunities through the technical qualification process of the companies worked for.
- Minimum 5-7 years of Experience in enterprise software and client settings where competing and communicating owning relationships and technology barriers with technical stakeholders as a manager or individual contributor.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment where processes can be organically created.
- Demonstrated success defining, documenting, refining, and in some cases redefining requirements for clients’ environments for the best possible outcome for our client.
- Experience in writing logical, detailed, and complete work product requirements and functional specifications.
- Ability to translate organizational strategy into tactical plans in both organizational and results-driven outcomes.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong business acumen and quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable in technology, software architecture, and software as a service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Outstanding team player with the ability to coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas.
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully remote environment
- 100% company-paid health/dental/vision benefits for you and your dependents
- Life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Unlimited PTO
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com