Our client helps the world’s most innovative brick and mortar businesses stay relevant, competitive, and profitable, by using digital technology to win hearts online and feet offline. They enable SMB and enterprise resellers to deliver a memorable ‘Near Me’ Brand Experience for customers, along every step of today’s consumer journey as resellers can establish new, powerful revenue streams by helping clients stand out in a highly fragmented online space and giving consumers a seamless digital to brick and mortar experience.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who is responsible for new customer acquisition in the USA. They need an experienced salesperson who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing and onboarding clients with polished presentation skills. You will ultimately be responsible for your own success within the USA, ensuring significant new logo acquisition, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for their customers.
- Develop and nurture relationships within new accounts in your territory
- Lead an enterprise engagement process that is based on MEDDPICC (MEDDIC) and champion based selling to enterprise-scale multi-location organizations.
- Manage complex sales cycles, an adaptation of tendering processes and major responsibility in extensive contract negotiations with users, influencers and decision-makers at CxO management level
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities from the beginning of a sales cycle through to customer success.
- Devise solutions alongside solutions engineers that align with the customer’s product needs and business priorities.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation
- Partner with Sales Development, Solution Engineering and Customer Success assigned to your territory to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Utilize the plethora of sales enablement resources at your disposal to follow a best practice sales process.
- Quickly onboard with on-demand and designated training resources to become an expert in the market, our client’s solutions and the needs of prospective customers.
- Extensive experience selling to VP and C level executives
- 5+ years of SaaS selling experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing or natural interest
- Track record of success selling into Enterprise companies
- Consistent demonstrable over-delivery on quarterly and annual quotas
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles from prospecting to signing by using solution selling techniques
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Team-selling experience a plus
- Willingness to travel as much as required to deliver expected results.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com