Our client is the leading platform for eCommerce acceleration for multichannel brands, and provides analytics and eCommerce enablement software to help product manufacturers and CPG companies understand their consumers’ online behavior, determine the best use of marketing dollars, and drive online sales. Their flagship product improves marketing effectiveness, drives market share over competitors, and strengthens a brand’s positioning with retailers. It enables brands to create shopping experiences connected to 200+ online retailers and streamline the path-to-purchase from any media, ad, or website.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for an Enterprise Sales Director to lead revenue efforts within CPG and other consumer oriented verticals. Your number one goal is to drive new brand logos to our client’s incredible roster of clients. This position requires an individual who truly is a hunter.
A successful candidate is passionate about contributing to a fast growth tech company, solving our client’s customers problems and making an impact in the ecommerce space. Brands in our client’s space turn to you because you are their trusted advisor, and they want to be around you because your energy is infectious.
- Hit or exceed annual revenue targets by generating new brand leads for brands within the CPG ecosystem and other key verticals.
- Account planning and strategy within territory
- Pitch our client’s solution via in person presentations, Zoom screen-shares, calls, and marketing conferences
- Adopt key sales enablement tools such as Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Gong, Outreach and LinkedIn to drive productivity and efficiencies
- Customize decks and marketing materials specific for accounts and buying personas
- Convey prospect feedback in market with recommendations based on this feedback to leadership
- Stay on top of industry and vertical trends and share thought leadership with key contacts to drive awareness and engagement
- Learn and adopt ValueSelling as a sales methodology
- At least 10-25% of your time will be travel (when safe)
- 5-10 years of successfully selling Enterprise SaaS
- Background in Consumer Packaged Goods vertical
- Passion for winning new brand logos
- Self-starter with a willingness to learn and develop
- The spirit of an investigative journalist, you ask questions that unlock the right answers
- Never takes “no” as an answer – there’s always another way to get it done
- Humble, hungry and empathetic and highly coachable
- Live and work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance options for our client’s employees + dependents (Company covering 90-100% of all plans)
- Unlimited vacation, sick and mental health days (Office closed between Christmas-New Years)
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- 401k with company contribution
- Monthly mobile phone stipend
- Monthly utilities stipend
- One time home set up stipend
- Gympass Sponsorship
Apply below or email us your resume at email@example.com