Our client is defining the Knowledge-as-a-Service category to help organizations generate new levels of business value from their existing assets. Their natural language processing (NLP) platform transforms unstructured data into experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed. Connecting into their systems of record, our client’s platform rapidly fuses complex, unstructured content into a fully connected Knowledge Operating System, tripling the accuracy and power of applications such as AI assistants, chatbots, collaboration tools, and enterprise search. Their company is creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology and was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every other AI product on the market.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an experienced and talented Pre Sales Engineer with aspirations to lead a team of presales in the future with an ability to work directly with salespeople on strategy, demonstrations, competitive positioning, and successful movement to evaluation/POC and deployment phases of the sales cycle. The ideal candidate will be able to think creatively, manage their time effectively, support multiple salespeople, and keep client opportunities in motion from the initial qualification phase to collaboration with the solutions team on a successful outcome. Candidates must possess strong organizational project planning skills to be in a position to lead the technical qualification, first client presentations, high quality demonstrations and competitive pre-sales efforts.
The ideal applicant will be performing the direct pre-sales tasks with the sales organization and solutions team demonstrating both leadership qualities and problem-solving tenacity. The goal for this person would be to first hand perform, create and establish the future of a pre-sales organization. Communication skills, technical knowledge, and consulting experience in knowledge management markets along with AI and ML principles and practices are preferred. This person will have proven abilities to work jointly with departmental leaders and development teams to build the next generation of AI-first knowledge management systems, document processing workflows, and question/answer, knowledge management applications. A strong work ethic, agility, and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
- Reporting to VP of Solutions, Deployment and Security to ensure the technical qualifications of every prospect and client use case has been vetted and approved by our client’s Solutions organization to help prove and manage trials and deployment. You will be expected to work with the leaders and individuals of the Solutions Engineering teams to ensure quarterly OKR, metrics that define success, and work with Ops to provide reporting to be reviewed weekly with the President to ensure execution and success.
- Build and manage domain-specific, impressive demonstrations that effectively drive interest in new clients as well as in existing ones to broaden their usage of our clients’ solutions.
- Obtain technical proficiency in the product within the first 30 days focusing on mastery of the ideal customer profile, technical qualifications and expectations of a properly prepared opportunity for solution management.
- Partner closely with Sales and Solutions Engineering to drive operational improvements and the attainment of revenue goals.
- Over time, build a high performing Pre-Sales team, including attracting, developing, retaining, and utilizing talent and partner with Solutions organization with ongoing internal training needs.
- Optimize our client’s engagement model, using primary SEs for account ownership and escalation of resources.
- Create and Develop principles and practices with team members, which include initial presentation methods, proof of concept framework, value assessment for potential clients and prospects.
- Interact with customers and prospects to clearly define success criteria, best practices and implementation strategies for an enterprise business problem in knowledge management, chatbot integration, and intelligent document processing.
- Synthesize our client’s client-specific sales strategy and strategic client prioritization.
- Define, document, and own business and technical processes that are impacted by our client’s product(s).
- Author Solutions, ROI and case studies, inclusive of use cases, activity flow diagrams, and architecture for client’s current and future state.
- Build and evaluate business cases for prospective clients in order to support product investment decisions.
- Collaborate with engineering, data science, and other support teams such as user experience, QA, and documentation to create exceptional solutions.
- Work together with marketing, sales, professional services, and support to promote the delivery of product features through training initiatives, documentation efforts, and customer/analyst demonstrations.
- Minimum 5-7 years of pre-sales experience creating demonstrations, presenting and effectively working opportunities through the technical qualification process of the companies worked for.
- Minimum 5-7 years of Experience in enterprise software and client settings competing and communicating owning relationships and technology barriers with technical stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment where processes can be organically created.
- Demonstrated success defining, documenting, refining, and in some cases redefining requirements for clients’ environments for the best possible outcome for our client.
- Experience writing logical, detailed, complete work product requirements and functional specifications.
- Ability to translate strategy into tactical plans in both organizational and results-driven outcomes.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong business acumen and quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable in technology, software architecture, and software as a service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Outstanding team player with the ability to coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas.
- 100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents.
- Life Insurance, Short-term, and Long-term Disability.
- Unlimited PTO.
Apply below or email us your resume at email@example.com