Our client is a Fintech company backed by the London Stock Exchange with a drive to change how growing private companies get access to funding and how investors discover opportunities and manage their investments.
Real from-the-source data and smart infrastructure form the foundation of our client’s global digital platform. Entrepreneurs/founders can easily run their fundraise over the platform and can get access to an international pool of investors. Investors can spot the Unicorns of tomorrow and also manage their due diligence, company analysis, and investment reporting. Our client’s preferred partner network of Corporate Finance Advisory firms, Brokers, and Investment banks leverage FCA-regulated infrastructure to book and run deals on the platform.
Our client is a passionate, dynamic, innovative, and ambitious company building a global network of opportunities. To further expand their client base in the United Kingdom, the company is hiring for a variety of roles. You will join an agile sales team that achieves revenue growth by originating new clients and developing long-term relationships with new and existing clients. The company’s focus is to gain a detailed understanding of its clients’ requirements, challenges, and strategic direction, and build a trusted, partnership-based relationship that leads to long-term success.
About the Role:
For this role, we are looking for an entrepreneurial team player who has experience in the Venture Capital and Growth Equity market. You have a network that you can leverage and are able to identify/engage with high-quality companies intending to fundraise either directly or indirectly through a partnership with an Accelerator or VC. You are a deal maker but also passionate about delivering the best customer experience.
- Working closely with the management team to execute a targeted sales strategy.
- Driving sales growth by identifying and targeting Florida based start- and scale ups raising Seed to Growth stage funding either directly or indirectly through a partnership with an Accelerator or VC.
- Prospecting for new business with identified contacts in the Florida region.
- Building startup and scale-up founder relationships through ongoing networking, attending events and hosting webinars.
- Understanding fundraising pain points, challenges and requirements.
- Demonstrate the capabilities of our client’s Platform.
- Maintain a high level of company and product knowledge.
- Reading/reviewing prospect’s business plans, pitch decks and financial models (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow Statement).
- Assessing the quality of the opportunity and fit with our client’s solution.
- Creating value propositions and proposals that meet customers’ fundraising needs and demonstrate the value of our client’s offering.
- Negotiating and closing deals and partnerships to deliver growth in sales and margin.
- Working closely together with Strategy, Operations, Compliance, and the Transaction team to onboard companies raising on our client’s platform.
- Weekly on-time reporting of sales pipeline and forecasting information that demonstrates a prospect base is being developed to meet sales quotas.
- An engagement approach and account development activity plan plus maintenance of details of all planned and actual interactions with the market in our CRM.
- A professional with at least 5+ years of proven experience in the Venture Capital and Growth Equity Market (e.g. working at a Venture Capitalist, Accelerator, Investment Bank, or Consulting firm).
- Experienced, proactive, and strategic solutions professional with a track record of successfully selling software or data-driven solutions to the investment community or within startup fundraising.
- Confidence and credibility to work at the “C-level” in prospect organizations and all other senior, middle management, as required to develop and close sales.
- A proactive hunter and deal maker with listening skills who is passionate about getting results and delivering the best customer experience.
- A networker within the startup world with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships with large, medium, and small-sized prospective customers.
- A strong communicator and presenter in English able to define and communicate a compelling value proposition.
- The capability to analyze and assess prospect pitch decks and financial models.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that gets things done.
- Ability to manage priorities and effectively time manage with a flexible approach.
- Office location: Miami with hybrid working
- Share options
- 20 Days holiday with public holidays on top
- Our client provides everyone with private medical and dental cover, 401k, as well as access to online learning platform
Apply below or email us your resume at email@example.com